The team at Resilient Health is mindful that you are being bombarded by news and information surrounding COVID-19 and we understand that at times this can feel overwhelming. As an Allied Health Clinic, we want to acknowledge the risk, but assure you of the steps being taken to protect your health and wellbeing.
We are a smart, informed, resourceful community of people. Of course you know by now that you are supposed to stay at home if you feel at all unwell or live with someone who is sick, to wipe your phone and wipe all surfaces down regularly with an alcohol-based antiseptic, and to wash your hands for 20 seconds (this is the length of singing Happy Birthday 2x)!
It all comes down to common sense.
Resilient Health is your restful space, a place to take a moment for you, to stretch & breathe, to reduce the load on your mind and body. Keeping up your appointments will help to support your immune system. We'll continue to take steps to provide a happy & healthy space for you to enjoy. As the situation continues to evolve, we will keep you in the loop.
At Resilient Health we are proceeding with all due caution:
• Throughout the day we are wiping down all common surfaces and doing extra cleanings each day
• We have alcohol based spray and wipes for common surfaces and handles, as well as sanitiser around the clinic for hands
• We have a kettle of you would like to drink warm water, water to keep you hydrated
• Our Chiropractor and Osteopaths are trained primary health care practitioners, and can discuss with you any concerns you may have.
What you can do as our beloved patient base?
If you are showing signs of illness of any kind, please rest and practice at home until you are 100% better.
• If you have recently returned from any countries under travel restriction, please consult your doctor before attending.
• Support your immune system - the best way to combat the spread of illness is to stay healthy. This means eating well, staying hydrated, getting plenty of rest and exercise.
• Stay informed, but grounded in facts and please reach out if you are concerned. Your mental health is just as important as your physical.
Thank you as always for your commitment to taking care if you and creating an amazing RESILIENT COMMUNITY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW:
Did you know that you can ring the Australian Government's Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080?
Please feel welcome to call this line if you need information or advice on coronavirus. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week!